THE OHAUS ADVANTAGE
OHAUS has been producing safe, precise, and reliable scales, analytical instruments, and laboratory equipment since Gustav and Karl Ohaus founded the company in 1907. We have evolved alongside the industries we serve, ensuring we not only meet their needs today, but anticipate their needs of tomorrow. This is the OHAUS Advantage – built on the core principles of Trust, Agility, Ingenuity, and Commitment.
Frontier™ 5000 Series Multi Pro
Powerful and Versatile Universal Centrifuges for Virtually Every Lab Application
- Our multi-purpose centrifuges offer a high-speed centrifugation platform which can be customized to fit workflow needs using a wide variety of rotors and accessories.
- The intuitive design of the centrifuges and accessories enables easy access to parameter settings and quick rotation between applications. Features include automatic rotor recognition and backlit LCD.
- The performance of these centrifuges is propelled by German engineering and high quality components for reliable use. Constructed from chemical-resistant stainless steel to ensure durability in lab use.
Frontier™ 5000 Series Multi
Reliable and Compact Multi-Function Centrifuges Ideal for General Lab Applications
- Designed for ease of operation, Frontier™ Multi Centrifuges feature convenient control on an intuitive interface, which allows for responsive operation – even when wearing gloves.
- Frontier™ Multi Centrifuges can accommodate standard 50ml and 15ml tubes, including common blood tubes. When used with accessories, rotors can be adapted for sizes as small as 1.5ml.
- Enclosing all its functionalities within a small footprint, Frontier™ Multi Centrifuges save valuable space on the lab bench.
Frontier™ 5000 Series Micro
- Excellent functionality when used with rotors compatible with 1.5/2.0ml or 5ml microtubes with high throughput & biocontainment options, spin columns, PCR strips, cryo tubes & hematocrit capillaries.
- Designed for ease of operation, Frontier Micro centrifuges feature convenient controls on an intuitive interface, allowing responsive operation – even when wearing gloves.
- Packaging all their functionality within a small footprint, Frontier Micro centrifuges save valuable space on the lab bench.
Frontier™ 5000 Series Mini
Powerful and Convenient Mini Centrifuge for Simple and Quick Life Science Separation Applications!
- With a low voltage power input, quiet brushless motor and a rubber base that absorbs vibrations, Frontier 5306 minimizes operational noise and reduces disruptions in the laboratory.
- Frontier 5306 is designed with operator safety in mind, and includes a rotor imbalance sensor and two safety switches which immediately stop the rotors should the lid open during use.
- Frontier 5306 takes simple one-step operation to a new level. Simply place your sample in the centrifuge, close the lid, and it will begin to rotate without the press of a button.
Offering Flexibility to Maximize Sample Preparation
- Choose from a range of rotors to be used with Frontier centrifuges to match capacities and flexibility required for your basic to high-performance sample preparation needs.
- Designed with usability in mind, the Frontier rotors can be effortlessly installed or removed in a few quick and simple steps, and users have easy access to the samples.
- The sturdy rotors are constructed of high-quality materials, built to last through demanding workflows from autoclave sterilization to sub-zero temperature